Georg Schaeffler

[Edit]

Is Georg Schaeffler Dead or Still Alive? Georg Schaeffler Birthday and Age

Georg Schaeffler

How Old Is Georg Schaeffler? Georg Schaeffler Birthday

Georg Schaeffler was born on October 19, 1964 and is 58 years old now.

Birthday: October 19, 1964
How Old - Age: 58

Georg Schaeffler Death Fact Check

Georg is alive and kicking and is currently 58 years old.
Please ignore rumors and hoaxes.
If you have any unfortunate news that this page should be update with, please let us know using this .

Georg Schaeffler - Biography

Georg F. W. Schaeffler (born 19 October 1964) is a German billionaire businessman, owner of 80% of the holding company INA Holding Schaeffler GmbH & Co. KG, which includes Schaeffler AG. His mother, Maria-Elisabeth Schaeffler, owns the other 20%. He is the head of the supervisory board of Schaeffler Group and a member of the supervisory board of Continental AG.

DEAD OR ALIVE?